- The Design Package focuses on utilising existing material and improving its visual presentation & delivery.
- Directed by you.
- This package is suitable for one-off tasks, short term projects or brand revitalisation.
- The Identity Package focuses on utilising existing material, improving its visual presentation & delivery and includes creative ideas to improve your brand’s messages and communication.
- Directed by you with input from Whatever.
- This package is suitable for businesses that want to address their brand’s visual presentation, sales targets and customer loyalty.
- The Creative Package focuses on utilising existing material, improving its visual presentation & delivery and includes creative implementation of your brand’s messages and communication, coordinated to align across all channels.
- Consultative relationship between you and Whatever.
- This package is suitable for businesses that want to evolve their brand’s visual presentation and address sales targets and customer loyalty through strong messages and communication alignment.
- The Strategic Package focuses on implementing services offered in the design, creative and identity packages whilst abiding to an overriding strategic objective and set of outcomes. This is delivered as a coordinated plan.
- Directed by Whatever with input from you.
- This package is suitable for businesses that want to address their long-term business goals, future growth, sales targets and customer loyalty.
What is Existing Material?
Existing material is your brand’s existing look and feel. This may include logos, tag lines, imagery, messages, colours or anything that relates to how customers interact with your brand.
Are these the only plans?
These packages are only indicative of the type of relationship that you would have with Whatever, and are not a predetermined set of services or collateral, as every business has unique needs when it comes to level of service or support.
How much will it cost?
Our packages do not have predetermined pricing as the cost is greatly influenced by the level of service, volume of collateral and length of project.
What collateral would I get?
The volume of collateral is dependent on your unique business requirements, but may include:
Product Technical Sheets
Trade Exhibition Site